Monday, August 13, 2012

Dog Friend of the Month: DIABLO!!!


What is your full name?   Diablo Ellis

Age? 11

What is your favorite place to take a walk?  Anywhere Julie and Jeff will take me.

What is the tastiest treat?  I LOVE a good T-bone when dad leaves a little meat on it!  YUM.

What is the one item you couldn't live without?  The look on dad's face when he throws his clean clothes on the bed, and I jump right in the middle of the pile!

Car rides or belly rubs?  I'll take both from the passenger seat of the truck.

Who is a famous dog you most idolize?  Gyspy- that girl was a lot needier than me, but man could she fetch ducks!!!!  I won't go near the water unless it is to drink. 

What is the most embarrassing thing your person has made you do?  My dad made me get my picture taken with the Cards mascot Fredbird . Seriously, just take me for the walk.

What is your most mischievous moment?  A bottle of Jager and a large pizza from Papa John's. What was i supposed to do?  Dad left them both in reach. 

I just want to say thanks to Mutton Chops for taking such good care of me when my pops is on the road!!










No comments:

Post a Comment