Monday, January 23, 2012

Mutton Chops' Dog Friends of the Month: FEZ AND FIONA!!!

What is your full name?
Fez:  Fezzik.
Fiona:  Princess Fiona Diamond, Duchess of CheesyPoofs.
Fez:  Wait, I want to be royalty too.  I am Fezzik, Prince of Bacon.  And Sausage.

Age?
Fez:  4 & ½ of human years.
Fiona: 2 & ½ of none of your business.

Where is your favorite place to take a walk?
Fez:  Outside.
Fiona: Yeah, outside is nice.  Except when it’s cold.  I don’t like coats.
Fez: Or when it’s really hot.  Or when it’s raining.
Fiona: Yeah.

What is the tastiest treat?
Fez:  Floorpie.  Especially if it’s steak floorpie.
Fiona:  Right.  But you never know if it’s steak floorpie unless you eat it.
Fez:  Zactly.  So you have to eat it.
Fiona:  Yeah, you can always barf it up later if it turns out that it wasn’t food.

What is the one item you couldn't live without?
Fez:  Steak floorpie.
Fiona:  Yeah, steak floorpie.  I thought we answered this question.
Fez:  Can people be items?
Fiona:  We love Julie!
Fez:  And Jeff!
Fiona:  And our Mommies!
Fez:  Especially when they feed us.

Car rides or belly rubs?
Fez:  Car rides are scary.  Belly rubs are kinda scary, too.  I like head rubs though.
Fiona:  You’re nuts.  Belly rubs are nice.  Car rides would be nice too, if you weren’t such a ninny.

What do you really think of the cat you live with?
Fez:  We live with a cat?
Fiona:  She’s not a cat.  She’s a squirrel in disguise.

Who is a famous dog you most idolize?
Fez:  I really like that guy in Underworld.
Fiona:  That guy’s a werewolf, not a dog.
Fez:  No, he’s a vampire-werewolf hybrid.  Psych!

What is the most embarrassing thing your people have made you do?
Fiona:  When they dressed me up as “rally squirrel.”  And wearing those stupid outfits at Christmas – and then they photographed us!
Fez:  I have no recollection of any embarrassing moments.  I block them out.

What is your most mischievous moment?
Fez:  There was that time that I ate all the Christmas cookies.
Fiona:  First of all, you did not eat all the Christmas cookies.  I tricked you into getting the cookies down for me, and I ate a bunch of them.  And then, you got powdered sugar all over your face and I hid under Grandpa Fred’s legs, so the humans all blamed you.  Heh.


No comments:

Post a Comment