Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mutton Chops' Dog Friend of the Month: CHUBBY!!


What is your full name?  Chubby Checker Barton

How old are you?  I'm 3 years old, going on 4 in January!  I'm so excited for my birthday!

Where is your favorite place to walk?  I love to take walks around the corner from my building to the old tennis courts.  I do lots of visiting there with my friends Mathilde and Monroe.  It's where I get all my info on the neighborhood goings-on, but I assure you I'm not a gossip.

What is the tastiest treat?  That's easy: DENTISTIX!

What is the one item you can never live without?  Can I please pick two?  It's a toss up between my tennis ball (I LOVE fetch, and I'm such a good catcher!) and my stuffed Dalmation.  He's my best toy friend.

Car rides or belly rubs?  I definitely prefer car rides, but I can go for the occasional belly rub if the mood strikes.

Who is the famous dog you most idolize?  Oh wow, I love Hooch!  You know, from Turner & Hooch
My person, Kevin, claims I attempt to drool just as much as Hooch, too.  That's true, I admit.


What is the most embarrassing thing your person has made you do?  Ugh, I had to pose for an obedience school graduation picture!  Super embarrassing!!!


What is your most mischievous moment?  Surely, I don't know what you mean.  One time I spread trash can contents throughout the house in two hours.  I was pretty proud of myself.  But come to think of it, maybe that's why I have to stay in the bedroom now when Kevin is gone... 


No comments:

Post a Comment