Friday, March 30, 2012

Mutton Chops' Dog Friend of the Month: ENZO!!!



What is your full name? 
Enzo Akers

Age? Just turned 2!

What is your favorite place to take a walk? I love Forest Park- lots of people and things to see and I get to drink out of water fountains!  Water fountains are more sophisticated than drinking out of a bowl.  
What is the tastiest treat? I love any treat that is placed into my Kong bone (known as my "cheese bone") for me to work out myself. I like a challenge. In particular I love string cheese, cooked sweet potato or baby carrots in my cheese bone. I'm never pushy about it though. I only bring my cheese bone to my humans when asked, and then I run off to another room to enjoy my treat all by myself. I'm getting giddy just thinking about it!
What is the one item you couldn't live without? My antlers. Oh, and massages! My mommy sits on the floor and I immediately sit with my back to her. Then I scoot myself with my front paws, rocking my butt back and forth on the floor until I know I'm as close to her as physically possible. That's when the fun begins! Once my neck, back and hips are done I lay on my back so she can end with a good belly rub. It's the best. 
Car rides or belly rubs? Both!

Who is a famous dog you most idolize? Eddie Crane from Frasier, he is SO smart!

What is the most embarrassing thing your people have made you do? They ask me to jump into the bathtub for my baths... can you imagine? Okay, the truth is I know I should be embarrassed, but in reality I love jumping in the tub and getting baths, it means I get even more massages!

What is your most mischievous moment? I pretend like I'm following my humans to another room, but then I run over and open the cabinet where the trash can is stored. Other times I sneak a bite of sweet potato off the counter- but don't you think it's their fault for leaving my favorite food within my eye level and reach?

If you see me out and about please pardon my excitement when running over to you, I'm just hoping you'll pet me as soon as possible! Weren't humans put on this Earth to rub my head? At least MuttonChops knows to love on me all the time, I love Jeff, Julie and Heather!



No comments:

Post a Comment